Monday, August 6, 2012

Camping is camping!

We promise.........we are going to go sailing again!  Promise!!

In the meantime another run up I81 was made for the weekend and I got a chance to drive over to Hamlin Beach State Park to work on race committee for Fleet 295's regatta.  Anne stayed in Sewercuse for the term.

The Hobie sailors had some great wind to sail with on Saturday and Bob & Steph let everyone know that they haven't lost the touch.  Tom K did well also.  Overall Fleet 204 grabbed most of the medals,

For racing I got to see plenty of pitch-pulls and normal Hobie racing stuff.  Ed and AJ practiced parking at (more like on top of it) the gate for a few minutes and it gave everyone on the committee boat a good chuckle.

And our little pup tent kept me dry for the one night........not great but I survived another regatta with our Hobie friends and family!

Some of the motley crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment