Just the other day we pulled into the Magothy River and drop anchor right out if front of Cape St Clare, the home for Amy & E-man. It has been great to see them and we'll be hanging out here for the time being so Blog updates are going to be a little slower for a couple of months. Our time to head south will be here before we blink an eye.
For the record:
- 3,643nm - the distance we have traveled with Nati since we departed Annapolis last fall.
- 2,609nm - the distance traveled so far in 2014
- 240 days since we departed Annapolis last year
- 14 - the number of mooring balls we stopped at
- 41 - number of nights tied to a dock (30 of which were in Melbourne and we came north)
- 185 - nights at anchor (good old "Ace of Spades"!)
- 1,900 - gallons ....the amount of water we made with our Spectra Cape Horn watermaker
- ? - how much vitamin R was consumed. We are very healthy though....sorry doc!
- 0 - what we have missed on TV...... Ok, maybe another couple more Stanely Cup games
- 2 - what we missed........ Of course, Teagan & Evan!
We have a number of projects we want to do on our boat and there are some maintenance items that need to taken care of. It is amazing the wear you put of things when you are living on a small sailboat 365 - 24/7.
BUT………WE WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY!!
|Nati cruising north on the ICW|