- we have sold Nati after traveling over 20,000nm miles on her over the last six years.
- We didn't quite succeed in our goal to making it to the Caribbean past the Bahamas but came close.
- two years ago I had an eye issue that kept us in the Keys over the winter. We had the necessary permits to go to Cuba and further. Strike one!
- Last year I decided an eye problem wasn't enough excitement so in I went in for surgery and additional fun and games that are continuing to this day. Strike two!
- Doctors, hospitals, etc. don't follow you around so we had to make a decision......continue a logistic nightmare or ..............go house shopping!?!?
So in March of this year Nati was sold to a young couple with enthusiasm and we bought a home Punta Gorda.
It was a great adventure.......you can't always get what you want but.......here we go again!